Women's Transforming Leadership
(Submitted for CPD Professionalism credits)
This special session will precede the Zenith Awards Gala.This full day event covers topics from how to attract, advance and retain female leaders to career plans and participation on boards. This session has been submitted for accreditation to all major law societies.
Time: 8 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Chair: Bindu Dhaliwal, Associate General Counsel & Director,Environmental, Social & Governance, BMO Financial Group
- IN AUGUST COMPANY:Advancing Women’s Leadershipon the Bench
- TALES FROM THE FRONT:Lessons on How to Lead
- LESSONS LEARNED FROM OTHER INDUSTRIES:Ten Innovative and Effective Ways to Attract, Advance & Retain Women
- THE LONG AND WINDING ROAD:Developing a Career Toolkit
- SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO?:How In-House Counsel Are Zigzagging To the Top
- A SEAT AT THE TABLE:Defining Strategic Leadership for Women on Boards
REGISTER BEFORE MAY 12TH AND SAVE UP TO A $100
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER