is pleased to welcome five new associates to the firm, based in its Toronto office.
– Commercial Leasing: Alexandra has a range of experience in corporate and commercial property matters, including real estate, construction, condominium, property management and development.
– Commercial Litigation: Elinor’s practice focuses on a wide array of commercial disputes. Prior to joining the firm, she worked in house as legal counsel at a major Canadian insurance provider.
– Commercial Litigation: Vipal joins WeirFoulds from a boutique litigation law firm in Ottawa where she gained extensive experience in commercial, administrative and public law matters.
– Corporate: Jonathan’s practice is focused on securities law. He has a broad range of experience in securities regulatory matters, investment funds, and compliance in dealer, adviser and investment fund manager registration categories.
– Estates, Trusts and Charities: Claire’s practice is focused on wills, trusts and estates. She previously worked as a judicial law clerk for the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, providing support to the judges of the Central South region.